The Freedom of Information Act requires a Publication Scheme to specify the classes of information the public authority already publishes or intends to publish. Our intention is to publish as much information as possible on subjects where there is known to be public interest.
However, exemptions under the Freedom of Information Act may prevent some information from being released. In addition to these classes of information we intend to provide details of information relating to current and topical issues. This area will be constantly reviewed and updated.
- Conduct of Police Force business
- Staff recruitment & employment
- Charging regimes and policies
- Customer service & Complaints
- Records management & personal data
- Provision of Policing Services