Abandoned vehicles

You local council is responsible for dealing with abandoned vehicles but you can also call 101. You will need the following information:

  • Registration number
  • Make and model
  • Precise location 

Contact details - local councils
Bolton 01204 336632 or 01204 334067 or neighourhoodservicesinbox@bolton.gov.uk
Bury Report online
City of Manchester Report online
Oldham 0161 770 3000
Rochdale Report online
Salford Report online
Stockport Report online
Tameside Report online
Trafford Report online
Wigan Report online


Related topics...

Antisocial Behaviour

BSL Crime Reporting

Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE)

Counter Terrorism

Domestic Abuse


Hate Crime

Honour-based abuse

In a non-emergency

In an emergency

Lost and Found Property

Lost Documents

Off-road Bikes

Project Servator

Psychoactive Substances

Rape and Sexual Crime

Stalking and Harassment

Stop and Search

© Greater Manchester Police 2018