If you have any concerns about potential terrorist activity within your neighbourhood, community, transport hub or believe someone is being radicalised:
- The Confidential Anti-Terrorist Hotline on 0800 789 321
- A confidential on-line form (This service is managed by the Metropolitan Police Service).
- Textphone service for people with speech or hearing difficulties 0800 032 45 39 (text messages from mobiles are not accepted).
- Reporting online content you believe has terrorist content
- Call 101 or 999 in an emergency