Lost Documents

It is important that you report a lost or stolen passport or driver's license as soon as possible to the issuing authority. You should also take steps to replace them.

If you have lost a Foreign National Passport (Non-EU), you should contact the police on 101 or by telephoning or visiting your local Public Enquiry Counter.

Related topics...

Abandoned vehicles

Antisocial Behaviour

BSL Crime Reporting

Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE)

Counter Terrorism

Domestic Abuse


Hate Crime

Honour-based abuse

In a non-emergency

In an emergency

Lost and Found Property

Off-road Bikes

Project Servator

Psychoactive Substances

Rape and Sexual Crime

Stalking and Harassment

Stop and Search

© Greater Manchester Police 2018