Lost and Found Property

Report My Loss is a website which allows you to report lost property quickly and easily without the need to telephone or visit a local police station.

The service is free to use if you are reporting something lost in Greater Manchester.

Your lost item will be added to a police-approved, national database that can be viewed by police nationally and matched against found items from across the country.

Once you have completed the online form (which you can update or edit at any time), you will receive a lost property reference number which can be used for your insurance claim, should you choose to make one, and in the event of the item being recovered the owner will be notified of its whereabouts for collection.

Related topics...

Abandoned vehicles

Antisocial Behaviour

BSL Crime Reporting

Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE)

Counter Terrorism

Domestic Abuse


Hate Crime

Honour-based abuse

In a non-emergency

In an emergency

Lost Documents

Off-road Bikes

Project Servator

Psychoactive Substances

Rape and Sexual Crime

Stalking and Harassment

Stop and Search

© Greater Manchester Police 2018