Honour-based abuse

Female Genital Mutilation

  • report by calling 101
  • speak with  a teacher, doctor, school nurse, social worker, police officer or any health, educational or social care professional in confidence.

Forced Marriage

  • report by calling 101
  • contact the government's Forced Marriage Unit -  fmu@fco.gov.uk 
    Telephone: 020 7008 0151 (From overseas: +44 (0)20 7008 0151), Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
    Out of hours: 020 7008 1500 (ask for the Global Response Centre)


Related topics...

Abandoned vehicles

Antisocial Behaviour

BSL Crime Reporting

Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE)

Counter Terrorism

Domestic Abuse


Hate Crime

In a non-emergency

In an emergency

Lost and Found Property

Lost Documents

Off-road Bikes

Project Servator

Psychoactive Substances

Rape and Sexual Crime

Stalking and Harassment

Stop and Search

© Greater Manchester Police 2018